#35 July 18, 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure where to begin.

I just listened to a thing on Nelson Mandela.

And I'm drinking a beer.

There's so much to catch you up on.  My mom is always tired now.  It's heartbreaking Mike.  She is a tyrant.  She has immemse flaws.  But this?  Old age?  

When it doesn't have to be this...

When we can command age with diet and exercise.

She doesn't listen to me.

Philosophically death is well, hey.

But she is my responsibility Mike.  What am supposed to do?  Drop everything and save her or just make the attempt?  If that is what you say then I will do it.  Because I trust you.

Next item. Scott.  Um a thing.  Now not a thing.  I extracated myself with a morticum of restraint.  I didn't cave to binary thinking.  Good.  Bad.  Useful.  Disposable.  I went for the gray.  Because I am fair and just.  Even if it's just in my mind.  

I have resources.  

So.

It's the Scott thing is past now but my lessen from it all, that is what enlightens.

I will write to you about it tomorrow.  

But now I sit in my solitude with 20,000 contacts that I can reach out to.  And it's you Mike.  You are the singularity that is absolute compassion.  

You are the universe that has my back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 8

Friday, June 10, 2022