July 9, 2022
July 9, 2022
Dear Mike,
I made another YouTube thing on The Art of War. I got 8 views. I'm like so all that. Remember that it is you who created this monster. I was perfectly content with just writing. The new article I will be working on is Machiavelli's The Prince. I read it like a million years ago, and now I'm rereading it.
Have you seen any good shows on Netflix? I just finished season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. I'm so into sci-fi/fantasy/time travel.
Have you read any good books recently? I've been trying to get through The Gulag Archipelago. It's so tragic that it made me cry. People were put to death in Russia for trying to do something good and decent. The injustice of it…
I don't know how I feel about Las Vegas. My happiness is my kids. My obligation is to my mother.
I broke it. I'm not sure how I was so talented as to break being a mom. I tried so hard Mike. I don't know what in me was so insufficient.
Comedy or tragedy? Yep, my life is both.
I know you said that you forgave your mom but how could you forgive all the ways that she made you feel? You and I are such badasses in some way but in our retreat to meditation and stoicism, aren't we just as much wusses as those who lose themselves?
Betty
Comments
Post a Comment