Sunday, May 22nd 2022
Dear Mike,
How are you? Omg! I had the best time sharing with my friend, Steve a history lessen about how Hannibal brought elephants over the Alps. I did impressions of Hannibal convincing the French to join his cause. It was funny. Steve is a really sweet person. He works in IT. He has a deliberate and cautious demeanor. I always like to say stupid stuff to make him laugh. We do photography. It's been months.
So. Patrick. It's completely bizarre because Patrick and Steve are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Patrick is magnetic. A lot of good qualities. I'm teaching him meditation. I'm helping him mend something broken inside of him.
I wish you were here.
My job is to put a smile on your face and I promise you, I can deliver. Because I love. I have the privilege of being your friend. It has significant meaning.
Well, I would say, find joy, but you already do. I wish you perfect days.
Betty
Comments
Post a Comment